Brooke's first day at daycare was January 13. What a day that was! Of course, I cried when I dropped her off. I really wish I could have stayed home with her forever. But, two days later I sit her feeling a little better about it. I know this is good for her (and good for me, too). Have you heard Darius Rucker's song "It Won't Be Like This For Long" ? It talks about a little girl growing up and to love her up every second of the day. It brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it, but I still love it.
Here are some more pictures from around Christmas. I just love her little face.

Brooke's first phone from Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Kenny.

She found her thumb to suck on. This looks like her ultrasound when she was sucking her thumb.

She's sporting her Vikings jersey during the Vikes playoff game versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Even though Brooke showed her support the Vikings couldn't pull through. (We couldn't get her to look at the camera, she kept her eyes on the game.)