I don't know why I should feel surprised that I am past due with this pregnancy (not like I'm ridiculously past due or anything, it's just one day so far). But, all pregnancy long you wait and wait and wait and wait and then you feel like the end is in sight with a due date. Then, the day comes and the day goes and here I am. Still pregnant. People I talk with are very supportive. They tell me how nice I look and that it's all belly. I've also gotten
a lot of advice from people for how to start labor (I'll leave the advice out.). I find it all pretty funny. But, I did go to the chiropractor yesterday for my weekly adjustment (chiropractors are amazing people by the way) and they did a few more things that could have an effect on starting the labor process. So far nothing. Baby feels like she's dropped some, but by the looks of me I still look like I've swallowed a watermelon sideways. Overall I feel good. I don't sleep well, but for the most part I can't complain. Here is the latest picture of me at 40 weeks.

Due date: 40 Weeks
It was also Brooke's 2nd birthday last week. She turned two and is quite the little lady. She always talks about listening to our iPods so we got a music player with a microphone that we can upload music to. She calls it her iPod. We also went out to dinne
r at Green Mill to celebrate.
Mommy & Brooke - Happy Birthday!

Brooke & Daddy - Happy Birthday!